My son, Sage, was born on the most beautiful moon with a rainbow halo around it.
A local Chumash leader told me it was called ts̓apʰa saʼawhay 'the moon with a ring around it'.
The rainbow is a symbol of unity and of an ongoing desire for peace.
- Crown Height: 4”
- Brim Width: Your choice [Shown as 3-½”]
- Ethically sourced soft beaver felt (hat can be made in any color)
- Hand embroidered rainbow halo
- Goldwork word on the back “love”
- Custom hand embroidered sweatband (you provide up to 6 words)
- Nebulae printed lining
Made to order and handcrafted in our Ojai, California Studio.
Please expect your hat to take 6 weeks to hand craft.
Size: Once you've placed your order - you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to measure your head and add your personalized details.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.